Latest News & Alerts
Call Before You Dig! Effective 1/18/19, SEMSWA is a Colorado 811 Tier 1 Member. When an excavator contacts 811, SEMSWA will be automatically notified if applicable. Please do not contact SEMSWA directly. We will no longer be responding to those calls or emails. ...
SEMSWA has updated the stormwater record drawing / asbuilt submittal process. Please visit the Stormwater Public Improvement Permit page for more information and updated documents. Most Popular Pages First list item Second list item Third list item Your content goes...
If you or your business recently received a postcard reminder about water quality facility submittals then your property has a facility on it that needs to be inspected and possibly maintained. Please see the Water Quality Facilities Compliance & Maintenance...
Most Popular Pages
For Park, Metro Dist. & HOA Maint.
Information For Businesses
- GESC Considerations for Pipe Relining Operations
- GESC Considerations for Minor Right of Way/Streetscape Construction
- GESC Considerations for Minor Commercial Construction
- Annual Bore Utility Permits
- Land Development Review Process Explained
- Am I in the Floodplain?
- Working in the Floodplain
- Maintaining your pond or other stormwater feature
- Grant Program
- Pollution Prevention