Join the SEMSWA Team!
Want to thrive in an organization that fosters a respectful and energetic work environment? SEMSWA has a positive, productive, and rewarding workplace culture that supports employee growth and development.
Southeast Metro Stormwater Authority (SEMSWA) is a dynamic organization responsible for specialized engineering, environmental resource, and maintenance projects for the purposes of stormwater management on behalf of City of Centennial and unincorporated urban Arapahoe County residents and businesses. SEMSWA is located in the rapidly growing south metro area, and we take pride in protecting, preserving, and enhancing our neighborhoods, community and natural resources through flood control, master planning, stormwater quality, capital construction, maintenance operations, and education outreach services. We invite you to become a part of our team dedicated to innovation and partnership while providing excellent customer service to our rate payers. Check out SEMSWA’s Current Openings below.
|Job Title||Application Deadline|
|Billing Systems Specialist||Until Filled|
|Drainage Technician||Until Filled|
1. For job openings, complete the Employment Application.
2. Please email the completed Employment Application and Resume to: email@example.com
Please Contact Us if you have any questions.
Our office building was constructed in 2013
We Offer Great Benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – full employee coverage and partial dependent coverage
- Employer HSA contribution
- Group Life Insurance – fully paid by SEMSWA
- Short and Long-Term Disability Protection – fully paid by SEMSWA
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- 11.5 Paid Holidays Per Year
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Matching Funds Retirement Programs
- Download Our Benefits Brochure
Most Popular Pages
For Park, Metro Dist. & HOA Maint.
Information For Businesses
- GESC Considerations for Pipe Relining Operations
- GESC Considerations for Minor Right of Way/Streetscape Construction
- GESC Considerations for Minor Commercial Construction
- Annual Bore Utility Permits
- Land Development Review Process Explained
- Am I in the Floodplain?
- Working in the Floodplain
- Maintaining your pond or other stormwater feature
- Grant Program
- Pollution Prevention