SEMSWA has adopted and revised the Grading, Erosion, and Sediment Control (GESC) Manual and the Stormwater Management Manual for work in the City of Centennial.
Please reference the appropriate Manual from the list below. All documents are provided in PDF unless otherwise noted.
SEMSWA Stormwater Management Manual
SEMSWA Grading, Erosion, and Sediment Control Manual
Operations and Maintenance Manual Templates
SEMSWA Addendum to City of Centennial Public Improvement Agreement
Engineers Cost Estimate for Public Improvements
Permanent Drainage Easement Agreement
Permanent Floodplain and Drainage Easement Agreement
Most Popular Pages
For Park, Metro Dist. & HOA Maint.
Information For Businesses
- GESC Considerations for Pipe Relining Operations
- GESC Considerations for Minor Right of Way/Streetscape Construction
- GESC Considerations for Minor Commercial Construction
- Annual Bore Utility Permits
- Land Development Review Process Explained
- Am I in the Floodplain?
- Working in the Floodplain
- Maintaining your pond or other stormwater feature
- Grant Program
- Pollution Prevention