SEMSWA has adopted a Grant Program providing a mechanism for property owners to apply for technical assistance and grant funds for the retrofit of existing stormwater management facilities to improve functionality, enhance water quality, and reduce maintenance operations.
The SEMSWA Grant Policy Document explains program standards, eligibility, funding criteria, the application process, and program administration.
Grant Program Project Highlight
The Water Quality Demonstration Campus at Centennial Executive Center was a 2012 Grant Program for Water Quality Retrofits. This project replaced a poorly functioning extended detention basin (EDB) with a suite of Low Impact Development (LID) water quality facilities.
Read more about the Water Quality Demonstration Campus on our Current Projects Page.
Visit our Sustainability Page to learn more about SEMSWA’s LID or “green” approach to stormwater management, or the EPA Website for general information on LID infrastructure.
Most Popular Pages
For Park, Metro Dist. & HOA Maint.
Information For Businesses
- GESC Considerations for Pipe Relining Operations
- GESC Considerations for Minor Right of Way/Streetscape Construction
- GESC Considerations for Minor Commercial Construction
- Annual Bore Utility Permits
- Land Development Review Process Explained
- Am I in the Floodplain?
- Working in the Floodplain
- Maintaining your pond or other stormwater feature
- Grant Program
- Pollution Prevention