Semswa conducts a variety of projects that ensure proper stormwater drainage, protect water quality, and reduce flooding risks and property damage.
Please explore this section to learn more about the work we proudly conduct on behalf of our citizens and rate payers.
Most Popular Pages
For Park, Metro Dist. & HOA Maint.
Information For Businesses
- GESC Considerations for Pipe Relining Operations
- GESC Considerations for Minor Right of Way/Streetscape Construction
- GESC Considerations for Minor Commercial Construction
- Annual Bore Utility Permits
- Land Development Review Process Explained
- Am I in the Floodplain?
- Working in the Floodplain
- Maintaining your pond or other stormwater feature
- Grant Program
- Pollution Prevention