Providing flood control and stormwater management services since 2006.
Find what you’re looking for, quick.
Most Popular Pages
For Park, Metro Dist. & HOA Maint.
Information For Businesses
- GESC Considerations for Pipe Relining Operations
- GESC Considerations for Minor Right of Way/Streetscape Construction
- GESC Considerations for Minor Commercial Construction
- Annual Bore Utility Permits
- Land Development Review Process Explained
- Am I in the Floodplain?
- Working in the Floodplain
- Maintaining your pond or other stormwater feature
- Grant Program
- Pollution Prevention
SEMSWA strives to provide excellent service to all customers in our Service Area.
We provide stormwater management services for land and community development in Centennial & Arapahoe County.
Education & Outreach
Learn more about stormwater and our efforts to connect with our Community.
Our Maintenance and Capital Improvement Programs conduct routine and project based work throughout our entire Service Area.
SEMSWA is an MS4 permit holder and responsible for monitoring and regulating activities that contribute to stormwater pollution.
We preserve floodplain areas to minimize hazards, protect property, and have healthy drainageways.
Stormwater Facilities & Maintenance Tour
Learn more about stormwater in our urban environment.
More maps coming soon!