The Mile High Flood District (MHFD) Produces Several Types Of Master Plans.
The most common types include:
- Major Drainageway Plans (MDP)
- Outfall System Plans (OSP)
- Flood Hazard Area Delineation Studies (FHAD)
- Stabilization Plans
- Hydrology Reports
Each plan type produces different kinds of information. Results from these studies are used to plan for the future and include projects that need to be done for safety, to protect against flooding, to keep channels stable, etc. Cost estimates for CIP programs are also determined through these studies. Results from these plans establish the projects included in SEMSWA’s CIP program.
Full List of Mile High Flood District (MHFD) Master Planning Projects
For a complete list of current and recently completed Master Planning projects in the MHFD area, click here.
Completed Master Planning Projects in SEMSWA’s Service Area
Cherry Creek Major Drainageway plan
Completed November 2022 – Click to visit plan website
Cherry Creek Tributaries MDP & FHAD
Completed 2021 – Click to visit plan website
Most Popular Pages
For Park, Metro Dist. & HOA Maint.
Information For Businesses
- GESC Considerations for Pipe Relining Operations
- GESC Considerations for Minor Right of Way/Streetscape Construction
- GESC Considerations for Minor Commercial Construction
- Annual Bore Utility Permits
- Land Development Review Process Explained
- Am I in the Floodplain?
- Working in the Floodplain
- Maintaining your pond or other stormwater feature
- Grant Program
- Pollution Prevention