SMM Updates In Progress
Updates are being made to the Stormwater Management Manual (SMM) for the purpose of updating standards and to create a common SMM with Arapahoe County. Drafts can be viewed below.
Stormwater Management Manual
(Drafts are currently available for the SEMSWA Manual Chapters listed below, but will be formatted with the same changes for both the SEMSWA and Arapahoe County Manuals. The same changes being made to the SEMSWA SMM are being made to the Arapahoe County SMM)
Preliminary Drafts (still under the review and revision process) (2019):
Chapter 6 - Hydrology
Chapter 7 - Street Drainage
Chapter 8 - Inlets
Chapter 9 - Storm Sewers
Chapter 10 - Conduit Outlet Structures
Chapter 11 - Culverts and Bridges
Chapter 12 - Open Channel Design
QUESTION AND COMMENT FORM
We are currently accepting comments on Chapters 6 through 12 until August 31, 2019.
Most Popular Pages
For Park, Metro Dist. & HOA Maint.
Information For Businesses
- GESC Considerations for Pipe Relining Operations
- GESC Considerations for Minor Right of Way/Streetscape Construction
- GESC Considerations for Minor Commercial Construction
- Annual Bore Utility Permits
- Land Development Review Process Explained
- Am I in the Floodplain?
- Working in the Floodplain
- Maintaining your pond or other stormwater feature
- Grant Program
- Pollution Prevention