Land Development Review Process
The SEMSWA Land Development Program is responsible to ensure that new development and redevelopment within SEMSWAs service area complies with the current Stormwater Criteria. Land Development staff conducts the following to ensure compliance with this Criterion:
- Pre-Submittal Meetings
- Submittal Requirements
- Coordination with applicants and SEMSWA Programs
- Submittal, Review & Approval
- Permitting & Inspections
During the course of projects SEMSWA works closely with both the City of Centennial and Arapahoe County Land Use staff. However, the submittal and permitting processes in the two jurisdictions are different. Please use the Land Development top menu, and relevant jurisdiction section to find references, templates and examples for each of the jurisdictions.
Get More Information on SEMSWA’s overall role in the Land Development process
Most Popular Pages
For Park, Metro Dist. & HOA Maint.
Information For Businesses
- GESC Considerations for Pipe Relining Operations
- GESC Considerations for Minor Right of Way/Streetscape Construction
- GESC Considerations for Minor Commercial Construction
- Annual Bore Utility Permits
- Land Development Review Process Explained
- Am I in the Floodplain?
- Working in the Floodplain
- Maintaining your pond or other stormwater feature
- Grant Program
- Pollution Prevention