Stormwater Public Improvement Permit (SPIP) for Water Quality Facilities
- Development Projects
- Arapahoe County Submittal and Approval Process
- Permitting Process
- Stormwater Public Improvement Permit (SPIP) for Water Quality Facilities
SEMSWA issues Stormwater Public Improvement Permits (SPIP) within unincorporated Arapahoe County (SEMSWA service area portions) for all water quality control measure facilities.
These permits are typically issued in association with new development or redevelopment projects. If you think you need a permit, please call SEMSWA at 303-858-8844 and ask to speak with a Land Development Engineer, or email us at email@example.com, or click here if you’d like to know more about water quality improvements.
Stormwater Public Improvement Permit (SPIP)
SPIP Permit Fee (Fee Schedule)
Probationary Acceptance (PA) and Final Acceptance (FA) of Stormwater Public Improvements
In Unincorporated Arapahoe County portions of our Service Area, SEMSWA will issue recommendations to Arapahoe County for PA & FA for the permanenant water quality faciltites only. Arapahoe County will issue PA and FA for the site in its entirety. Click here for additional Arapahoe County SPIP information. Acceptance includes the completion of As_Built documents, which are required for all cases in Arapahoe County that have been issued a SPIP by SEMSWA. As_Builts should be submitted prior to Probationary Acceptance.
Most Popular Pages
For Park, Metro Dist. & HOA Maint.
Information For Businesses
- GESC Considerations for Pipe Relining Operations
- GESC Considerations for Minor Right of Way/Streetscape Construction
- GESC Considerations for Minor Commercial Construction
- Annual Bore Utility Permits
- Land Development Review Process Explained
- Am I in the Floodplain?
- Working in the Floodplain
- Maintaining your pond or other stormwater feature
- Grant Program
- Pollution Prevention