Doing Business with Us
SEMSWA enjoys working with the development community on new commercial and industrial projects as well as re-development of existing sites. We also work closely with utility companies on annual projects. We strive to make stormwater regulations easy to understand and stormwater permits easy to obtain. Our goal is to ensure compliance with drainage regulations in the SEMSWA service area and set standards for grading, erosion, and sediment control on public and private construction projects.
We accomplish our mission by providing three kinds of standard permits:
- Grading, Erosion, and Sediment Control (GESC)
- Stormwater Public Improvement Permit (SPIP)
- Floodplain (FPDP)
We also have developed and implemented the:
- Annual GESC Permit for Bore Utility Projects
- Live Review & Permit Session for Low Impact GESC Projects
For more information on how SEMSWA helps Businesses achieve their goals, access the links on the left or contact our Engineering and Construction team directly at 303-858-8844.
Most Popular Pages
For Park, Metro Dist. & HOA Maint.
Information For Businesses
- GESC Considerations for Pipe Relining Operations
- GESC Considerations for Minor Right of Way/Streetscape Construction
- GESC Considerations for Minor Commercial Construction
- Annual Bore Utility Permits
- Land Development Review Process Explained
- Am I in the Floodplain?
- Working in the Floodplain
- Maintaining your pond or other stormwater feature
- Grant Program
- Pollution Prevention