811 Stormwater Locates
Call Before You Dig
SEMSWA is a Colorado 811 Tier 1 member. We locate public stormwater infrastructure only. We do not locate sanitary sewer lines or stormwater infrastructure on private property. If you are a property owner or excavator, please call or contact Colorado 811 and SEMSWA will be notified if applicable. Please do not call SEMSWA directly for locates.
If you are an excavator and find stormwater infrastructure near your dig area, and SEMSWA did not locate it, please contact our main office at 303-858-8844.
If you are in need of an engineering or GIS map request, please contact SEMSWA directly at 303-858-8844 or complete our online request form. We can provide PDF maps of public stormwater infrastructure. This does not replace an actual locate.
Also, if you believe a stormwater pipeline has been damaged, please contact SEMSWA immediately.
Most Popular Pages
For Park, Metro Dist. & HOA Maint.
Information For Businesses
- GESC Considerations for Pipe Relining Operations
- GESC Considerations for Minor Right of Way/Streetscape Construction
- GESC Considerations for Minor Commercial Construction
- Annual Bore Utility Permits
- Land Development Review Process Explained
- Am I in the Floodplain?
- Working in the Floodplain
- Maintaining your pond or other stormwater feature
- Grant Program
- Pollution Prevention