Routine & Remedial Maintenance
SEMSWA maintains the storm drainage system in a regular and equitable way across the system. Our Maintenance Program includes:
- Inspection and Planning
- Debris, Sediment and Trash Removal from Stormwater Facilities
- Infrastructure Maintenance of inlets, ponds, manholes, pipes, etc.
- Coordination of maintenance needs with Urban Drainage and Flood Control District (UDFCD)
If you have a stormwater related issue to report, please us our Contact Us page. Thank you!
Most Popular Pages
For Park, Metro Dist. & HOA Maint.
Information For Businesses
- GESC Considerations for Pipe Relining Operations
- GESC Considerations for Minor Right of Way/Streetscape Construction
- GESC Considerations for Minor Commercial Construction
- Annual Bore Utility Permits
- Land Development Review Process Explained
- Am I in the Floodplain?
- Working in the Floodplain
- Maintaining your pond or other stormwater feature
- Grant Program
- Pollution Prevention