New Standards and Regulations
GESC MANUAL, SMM: CHAPTER 14 (STORMWATER QUALITY), AND MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT
A PUBLIC HEARING WAS CONDUCTED BY THE SEMSWA BOARD ON JUNE 26TH TO CONSIDER ADOPTION OF REGULATIONS AS THEY RELATE TO SEMSWA’S MS4 PERMIT, INCLUDING:
- Approval of the Post Construction Stormwater Management For Development and Redevelopment Implemenation Document (Resolution 19-20)
- Approval of the Post Construction Standard Stormwater Quality Facility Maintenance Agreement (Resolution 19-21)
- Approval of Revised GESC Manual (Resolution 19-22)
Please visit our webpage dedicated to this adoption of new standards and regulations.
Most Popular Pages
For Park, Metro Dist. & HOA Maint.
Information For Businesses
- GESC Considerations for Pipe Relining Operations
- GESC Considerations for Minor Right of Way/Streetscape Construction
- GESC Considerations for Minor Commercial Construction
- Annual Bore Utility Permits
- Land Development Review Process Explained
- Am I in the Floodplain?
- Working in the Floodplain
- Maintaining your pond or other stormwater feature
- Grant Program
- Pollution Prevention