Trail Underpass Closure at Arapahoe Rd and Little Dry Creek
Where: E. Arapahoe Rd trail underpass at Little Dry Creek, approximately one-half mile west of S. Quebec St.
Who: Trail users
What: Closure of trail underpass on Little Dry Creek. SEMSWA will be placing signs and barricades at the entrance and exit to the trail underpass.
Why: Due to weather and unsafe conditions, the trail underpass at E. Arapahoe Road at Little Dry Creek is being closed.
When: Immediately and until further notice
For more information about SEMSWA, please visit our website at http://www.semswa.org
Most Popular Pages
For Park, Metro Dist. & HOA Maint.
Information For Businesses
- GESC Considerations for Pipe Relining Operations
- GESC Considerations for Minor Right of Way/Streetscape Construction
- GESC Considerations for Minor Commercial Construction
- Annual Bore Utility Permits
- Land Development Review Process Explained
- Am I in the Floodplain?
- Working in the Floodplain
- Maintaining your pond or other stormwater feature
- Grant Program
- Pollution Prevention