Post Construction Water Quality Facilities Information
Water quality facilities must be periodically inspected and maintained to ensure functionality. Each water quality facility constructed in the SEMSWA service area must have an Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Site Plan and Maintenance Agreement. The purpose of these documents is to provide information to the person or entity responsible for the long-term maintenance of the facility on inspection and operation procedures specific to the type of facility and provide mechanisms for ensuring that the long-term maintenance of the facility is performed.
Please visit our webpage dedicated to Water Quality Facilities Compliance & Maintenance
Most Popular Pages
For Park, Metro Dist. & HOA Maint.
Information For Businesses
- GESC Considerations for Pipe Relining Operations
- GESC Considerations for Minor Right of Way/Streetscape Construction
- GESC Considerations for Minor Commercial Construction
- Annual Bore Utility Permits
- Land Development Review Process Explained
- Am I in the Floodplain?
- Working in the Floodplain
- Maintaining your pond or other stormwater feature
- Grant Program
- Pollution Prevention