Green Acres Tributary Channel Improvements Construction Notification
Where: Located between S. Chambers Rd. and S. Jordan Rd. and, south of E. Mineral Ave. Just north of the Arapahoe-Douglas County Line along the Green Acres Tributary to the confluence of Happy Canyon Creek southwest of Jordan Rd.
What/Why: Channel stabilization and stormwater quality facility construction needed to improve stream conveyance and floodplain capacity, and help protect the water quality of Green Acres Tributary and its receiving waters.
The proposed channel will tie into the existing formalized channel near the Arapahoe and Douglas County line and span a half mile north to the confluence of Happy Canyon Creek at Jordan Rd. The project also includes the construction of a 6.5-acre stormwater water quality pond situated next to the channel that will help protect the water quality of the Green Acres Tributary stream.
Please click here to download a exhibit/site plan (pdf)
When: October 2019 to June 2020 (schedule completion contingent on weather)
For more information about SEMSWA, please visit our website at http://www.semswa.org
Most Popular Pages
For Park, Metro Dist. & HOA Maint.
Information For Businesses
- GESC Considerations for Pipe Relining Operations
- GESC Considerations for Minor Right of Way/Streetscape Construction
- GESC Considerations for Minor Commercial Construction
- Annual Bore Utility Permits
- Land Development Review Process Explained
- Am I in the Floodplain?
- Working in the Floodplain
- Maintaining your pond or other stormwater feature
- Grant Program
- Pollution Prevention