811 Update: SEMSWA is now a Tier 1 Member
Call Before You Dig!
Effective 1/18/19, SEMSWA is a Colorado 811 Tier 1 Member. When an excavator contacts 811, SEMSWA will be automatically notified if applicable. Please do not contact SEMSWA directly. We will no longer be responding to those calls or emails. We will instead be relying on the Colorado 811 ticketing process.
SEMSWA is responsible for locating public storm sewer infrastructure within our Service Area. We do not locate private storm sewer or sanitary sewer infrastructure.
SEMSWA and Colorado 811 recommend using the Web Ticket Entry (WTE) system. For more information on this and Colorado 811 in general, please visit their website: http://colorado811.org/
Thank you for helping protect Colorado’s stormwater infrastructure!
Most Popular Pages
For Park, Metro Dist. & HOA Maint.
Information For Businesses
- GESC Considerations for Pipe Relining Operations
- GESC Considerations for Minor Right of Way/Streetscape Construction
- GESC Considerations for Minor Commercial Construction
- Annual Bore Utility Permits
- Land Development Review Process Explained
- Am I in the Floodplain?
- Working in the Floodplain
- Maintaining your pond or other stormwater feature
- Grant Program
- Pollution Prevention