The six minimum control measures/program areas include:
- Public Outreach and Education
- Public Participation
- Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination
- Construction Site Runoff Control
- Post-Construction Runoff Control
- Pollution Prevention/Good Housekeeping
Measurable goals are required for each minimum control measure and help gauge permit compliance and program effectiveness. SEMSWA is committed to using an integrated approach to meet the requirements and intent of our Phase II NPDES MS4 stormwater permit. Currently, SEMSWA holds the MS4 Permit for the City of Centennial, Unincorporated Arapahoe County, the Arapahoe County Water and Wastewater Authority, the East Cherry Creek Valley Water and sanitation District, and the Inverness Water and Sanitation District.
Please click here to view SEMSWA's MS4 Permit.